Friday, April 3, 2009

Got home, ran off with Indy!


Got home from work, grabbed Indy and left. We went on a long walk in this forest my old High School owns. I was searching for any signs of spring, but mostly found a ton of mud to step in...ehh, but Indy had a blast smelling everything and zig zagging back and forth, trying to mark every tree :) It was a little windy and chilly, but not strong enough to blow Indy away. Heres a couple of pics during and after our walk, enjoy. It was around 45 degrees.

Thanks

5 comments:

  1. This is quite possibly the cutest dog I've ever seen!
    - Bri

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ash! I just ran across your comment on DJ's blog. It seems that the world is smaller than I thought! It was great running into you out on the net. Maybe we can chat sometime over coffe.
    -Matt
    P.S. Great shots by the way!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Hi Ash. Just came across your blog by way of Matt Hall's. Good Stuff...

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love picture of you and your dog !

    alex

    ReplyDelete